Van Don-Mong Cai highway take shape in month
Van Don-Mong Cai highway take shape in month
  • 승인 2019.03.08 10:17
  • 댓글 0
이 기사를 공유합니다

(Engineering Daily) NGUYEN ANH DUONG in Vietnam = Construction of Van Don-Mong Cai highway is starting in march.

Vu Van Kinh, Chairman of the People's Committee of Mong Cai city, said that clearance work is completing.

The Van Don-Mong Cai highway project has 80.2㎞ long and four lanes which will run through the districts of Van Don, Tien Yen, Dam Ha and Hai Ha and Mong Cai city.

And it be constructed under the build-operate-transfer(BOT) and public-private partnership(PPP) contract at total cost of more than $474million.

According to Vu Van Kinh, about 97 percent of the land clearance work has been completed, with the remaining 3 percent mostly in Mong Cai city.

People's Committee of Mong Cai city is starting construction in this month that is expected to be completed within 22 months. Fees will be collected for 20 years on the road.

Once the road is completed, it will the longest highway in Vietnam. And the highway will serve as an important transport gateway linking Vietnam and China and countries in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).

삭제한 댓글은 다시 복구할 수 없습니다.
그래도 삭제하시겠습니까?
댓글 0
계정을 선택하시면 로그인·계정인증을 통해
댓글을 남기실 수 있습니다.